About Kendoon Housing Association
Kendoon Housing Association (Kendoon) has one key purpose which is to “deliver the best possible outcome and future for our tenants”
Our Mission Statement
Our mission statement summarises what we are here to do:
“Driving forward positive change”
Our vision summaries where we are going:
“To deliver the best possible outcome and future for our tenants”
Our values define how we will operate. We refreshed our values to:
We want the R.I.P.L. effect to influence everything that we do.
Our Strategic Objectives were reviewed by our Management Committee in May 2019.
- Objective 1 - Improve rent affordability
- Objective 2 - Accelerate the investment programme
- Objective 3 - Support excellent services
- Objective 4 - Provide best value
- Objective 5 - Improve performance
- Objective 6 - Develop new services
- Objective 7 - Strong future governance
- Objective 8 - Develop our leadership and staff
View our summary business plan.
Kendoon Housing Association Limited operates within the north west area of Glasgow under the G15 postcode. The Association was set up by local residents who wanted to improve their area and we were successfully established as a registered social landlord in 1992 following a stock transfer of properties in Kendoon Avenue from Glasgow City Council.
Since the time of these stock transfers the Association has completed ten phases of improvement and new build housing with a mix of apartment sizes.