Rent is the main source of income for the Association and is used to pay for the day to day management, maintenance and repair of our properties.
It is a legal requirement of the Tenancy Agreement that rent must be paid on or before the 28th of each month. It is vital that tenants pay their rent regularly and on time. Tenants can make rent payments as often as they like e.g. weekkly, fortnightly or monthly and we offer a variety of payment methods as follows:
- Rent Payment Cards - for your convenience, we provide Allpay swipe cards which allows you to pay your rent by cash or debit card at various locations where the Paypoint or Payzone symbols are displayed.
- By Debit Card (over the phone) - just call 0844 557 8321 and you will be guided through the payment process.
- By Going Online (visit www.allpayments.net ) - Allpay has ensured that their website is secure and the service is easy to use but should you have any problems then e-mail email@example.com for assistance.
- At the Office - payments can be made at the Association's office by debit card.
- Standing Order - some tenants find it convenient to pay their rent by this method and Standing Orders can be set up to make payments of a weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis. If you would like more information about paying by Standing Order, please contact our Housing Management Section.